Daughter following in footsteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mm2002
    Wow! That's cool of her to spend her hard earned $ on a Gibby acoustic! I must ask though, how old is she?
    She my youngest, though she'll be 18 this Thurs. All my other 6 are older, so I guess that make me an old mofo.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by donf
      She my youngest, though she'll be 18 this Thurs. All my other 6 are older, so I guess that make me an old mofo.
      And a rabbit! :ROTF:
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
        And a rabbit! :ROTF:

Yeah, I guess. Well, when I was younger.

Nowadays, I gotta keep the asthma spray near me.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
          I've got a grand daughter on the way I'll have to build her something.Hummm 1 hum and a floyd..........
          There ya go, what more does one need.
          1 hum and a floyd will be perfect.
          Go to it proud papaw.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I was saying that this store had a lot of Jackson/Charvels there. One Charvel I noticed, didn't look brand new. But I didn't know what it was. I'll try to describe it. It was a 2 piece, bolt on. It was white, with 1 pick-up near the bridge. It had the regular Charvel writing on the headstock (not toothpaste). The back had a plate that said San Dimas. And thats all I remember. Oh yeah, they wanted , like 1600.00 for it. Any idea?

Comment

Nice Don...
              Hummingbirds are wonderful guitars. She's prolly better than you right?
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly
                Nice Don...
                Hummingbirds are wonderful guitars. She's prolly better than you right?
                Gettin there. I haven't been doing crap lately on the guitar. She picks things up quick. Maybe cause its the piano backround.

Comment

Yeah i was a trumpet & violin player through my younger years and into my teens. When i picked up the guitar for the first time other than to play smoke on the water, i found it a lot easier to understand and follow. All those years of being made fun of payed off

Comment

When i picked up the guitar for the first time other than to play smoke on the water

My mother, til this day, asks me if I ever finished learning the rest of that song. I guess I annoyed her, playing the intro over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by donf
                      My mother, til this day, asks me if I ever finished learning the rest of that song.

There's more?

Comment

There's more?

I don't think so...............

Comment

That's really nice. I alway's loved those Hummingbirds!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                          X