I Beat T-Mobile!! and SideKick 3 Reveiw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Beat T-Mobile!! and SideKick 3 Reveiw

Well I got my phone Next Day aired to me. threating to kick people's asses till I got someone who mattered was my stratergy. BUT what's cool is I got it and now Dr's, chicks and everyone can get ahold of me.

NOW

SideKick 3 reveiw

1st, the replacable battery WAS needed and it's just as easy to set up as any phone. simcard, memoy card and battery all went in easy. even for me.

Turned on and every thing is basic sidekick EXCEPT all my downloads and ringtones from the 2 won't work on the 3, $100 worth of games and ringtones is what I losed. Oh well I guess. That blows.

The MP3 player is WAY cool except for, It won't show the music you have on it while the usb is plugged into a port. Well I have a USB port on my Car deck I was hoping to just roll that insted of making CD's ecspecialy when I get a 2 gig card, that need's a Upgrade BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the cool thing, someone left a code on the phone where you can build your own theam/background. That wasn't supposed to happen but My sister and all the other sidekick geeks have built over 3000 backgrounds check out mine

Now the only thing I kinda hate is the lack of bumpers. the 2 when it would fall or drop would bounce off the rubber bumpers, insted of going crash boom bang. I'm gonna have to rig something up.

I've only had it for 12 hours but we'll see how it goes this weekend
    Last edited by Drsracing; 08-11-2006, 12:16 AM.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Also for the sidekick 3 onky they have FUCKING CEMETARY FUCKING GATES!!! for a ring tone!!

Comment

Also my song list for the MP3 player

1. home Sweet home- crue
      2. Miss U- Jaded Native
      3. Babylon- Faster Pussycat
      4. draw the Line- aerosmith
      5. Pepermint creeps- Fuck Offf and die
      6. johnny cash- Walk the Line
      7. Pretty boy floyd- I wanna be with you
      8. bubkcherry- Lit Up
      9. def Leepard- Photograph
      10. Vh- Runnin' with the devil
      11.slayer- Reign in blood
      12. Peppermint creeps- Coke whore
      13.Stones- Bitch
      14. Ratt- You think you're tough

Comment

Beating T Mobile.... Well My nephew and I share a plan... he had back surgery a few months ago and he argued the bill down a bit (it was $450 we both went way over for surgery and other reasons) they said they would knock 25% off but ooops they knocked it all off. T Mobile is not smart.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
          Beating T Mobile.... Well My nephew and I share a plan... he had back surgery a few months ago and he argued the bill down a bit (it was $450 we both went way over for surgery and other reasons) they said they would knock 25% off but ooops they knocked it all off. T Mobile is not smart.
          Supposedly T-Mobile call center supervisors for the billing department have the ability to do stuff like that, but they rarely exercise it, unless your story / excuse is good enough.

Comment

I got a RazR today. My first phone upgrade in almost two years. Not as fancy as yours though.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
              I got a RazR today.
              my condolences. the majority of the tech calls i've taken have been razr returns. good luck with it.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                my condolences. the majority of the tech calls i've taken have been razr returns. good luck with it.
                Yeah, it does look a bit fragile...we'll see. I did get the warranty for this one.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

it's not so much that it's fragile, but there seem to be a lot of software related issues with it. things like not holding charges, shutting off and turning itself back on, one way audio, among other things, are things to watch for. there's also a known issue with dust getting caught under the screen.

that said, it's not like it happens to all of them, so i hope that yours serves you well!
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X