Jenna and Dave Navarro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenna and Dave Navarro

Since they are dating now and if Dave gets the divorce from Electra, and Dave ends up marrying Jenna, will Dave be playing Jackson guitars?
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

So when's Carmen gonna call me. i'm just as cool as dave
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

when did Jenna get divorced? cuz last I checked she was married.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
        Since they are dating now and if Dave gets the divorce from Electra, and Dave ends up marrying Jenna, will Dave be playing Jackson guitars?
        Fuck I hope not! I wish Jackson would get back to it's roots... Metal!

Posers, skanks, freaks and shitheads seems to fill the bill these days...
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Daves cool man
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

? I thought jenna was married as well.

and damn, he Already hooked up with someone?

i thought it was a few weeks since the separation?!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
              I'm trying to figure out which category Mark Morton falls into there...

Maybe he doesn't wear enough eyeliner, lipstick and fishnets to hang with Jackson's old "metal" roster.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

ahaa good one Gary

old jackson guys were just as much posers as Dave or even more
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Carmen and Jenna..Mink Ya, that's an all ya can eat ass buffet right there..

I wouldn't marry 'em tho..not unless they'd be my sugar mommas and buy me lots of toys..and NO prenups..

Kid Lee, Tommy Rock, Navarro..PUNKS!!!

They should all join forces and just go by the band name DOUCHE!!
                  Last edited by horns666; 08-11-2006, 05:47 AM.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

^ +1

Comment

Dave Navarro must have a magical member. Carmen Electra then right to Jenna Jameson? Who'd he sell his soul to?
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

After watching that overrated, more talent in his head than hands, Janes Addiction (wow...smokin band) guy (Dave) on SuperNova he's a total dickweed and he deserves Jenna stretched out box!

Bill I think that's Daves deal...sugga momma's...pretty sure both Carmen & Jenna have way more $ than he does...
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Just seen his new band on leno....lets just hope he hates jackson/charvels. That shit was plain in the 90's, its more then boring now!

But yeah, there seems to be a pattern with his wimmins, the least class wins!

Comment

Won't these people ever learn?

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                              Fuck I hope not! I wish Jackson would get back to it's roots... Metal!

Damn! I had a Mel Gibson moment. I was so drunk last night I don't even remember posting this!

I agree with drunk me though... Randy Rhoads, Andy La Rocque, Jeff Hanneman, just to name a few, definitely aren't posers or freaks. Hanneman is a bit of a shithead though.
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                              X