No announcement yet.

This is troubling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy theories are inherently political, these threads can't help but follow.

And Bert you should post more in these threads. It's the disagreements and wide range of opinions that makes them interesting.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

• Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
      Democracy can't work without responsibility and no one has ever allowed the Palestinians to suffer the full consequences of their actions. If they were made to suffer the consequences of placing terrorists in charge of their affairs they would eventually learn that such actions (should) have unpleasant consequences. Continue to absolve them of responsibility for their own actions and they'll continue to act irresponsibly.

Yeah, I guess they can burn their own flag for the years to come now.
      Lets get together and burn the Ayatollah (pronounced I-a-TOOL-ya!) of Iran in effigy.
      Last edited by charvelguy; 08-13-2006, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjw
        Like i mentione earlier the army-intel services could Remote View his location.Dont tell me thats hog shit as i used to fucking do it..lol.mind you i have been out of that loop for long time but i havnt heard anything about him popping up as targets?

we did it with Sadam in the 1st gulf war,and he sounded like a crazy arab when he went public and moaned about the amercians using astral spys
        You can use elctronic jamming equipment to screw with the RV'ers and that is used in the top secret locations-you can also use other mind warriors to shield a target.I dont think bin neads any of this as he we are not looking for him
        So you say you can astral view the guy, then you say it can be shielded against. So we're back to not being able to find him.

He has already been replaced operationally in al-qaeda as they figured we'd go after him and catch or kill him. So capturing him now is of secondary importance. We can't send mass troops into Pakistan looking for him when most of the people are anti-Musharaf. It would lead to the fall of Musharaf or the US having to interject 100,000+ troops THERE to prop him up. When the center of the problem is Iran, this would be a waste of resources.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X