No announcement yet.

World Trade Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well said mate but yanks tend to see them as freedom fighters!

Comment

The U.S.A. fights for everything, freedom, for the better of mankind, against tyranny, for $$$, for oil, and why shouldn't we ?
      The U.S. is usually (not always) but usuallythere when tragedies hit other countries. Hell, we weren't there for our own (New Orleans)as much as we should have been. Not that I'm any big contributor to anything but The U.S.A. is where you want to be, and I do think of this country as fighting for freedom. If it contains some of the above mentioned other things , then that's a bigger subject that I don't have the time or the facts to debate over, but i always hear it mentioned.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

rOFL!!get back on that beach mate and roll anotherother countries do the same

Comment

way ahead of you JJ, way ahead of you.
          Too bad w ecan't share it.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
            Must be a reason for that, no?
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

cracks a beer open with atomic

Stuka-(my grandfather had one of those dive at him-said the noise was scary as hell)
              i think a lot of you may not like limeys matehate us for repressing countries and believe the fucking BS that is sprouted.I couldnt give a toss mate as your views on us our so outdated its funnyBratfink said it all clearly and there is no need for me to say anymore
              Last edited by jjw; 08-12-2006, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                All the money this film makes should go right to the families who lost their moms, dads, sons or daughters..

otherwise it's nothing but expoitation IMO..

Well said
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I can sum this movie up in one word... capitalism.
                  It's all about the $$$
                  As to who should get it, that's open for debate, but we all know who will get it in the end.
                  -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
                    We pulled your lime sucking asses out of a few slings, mate.

MIke
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

It's in the constitution.. separation of brit and yank..something like that. Brits likely don't want US domestically brewed beer anyways.

Personally.. I figure "never forget" is to remind ourselves never to let our guard down again to the point that got ourselves into the position of 9/11 in the first place. This is what the elected officials, the Gov't agencies are supposed to do.. they had it all there and it got rebuffed, laughed off or lost and misplaced in the process.

Does it takes something like 9/11 to wake America up? Apparantly so...but we're still going to be one step behind them at some point in time, hopefully it just won't be at the last stage in the plan.
                      Terrorism ..it it always been trying to make a statement and hurt us hard.
                      10 years ago the common scare was getting a letter bomb or a mail bomb.

I don't think I'll ever forgot the image of those planes slamming into the towers, or the twins collapsing.. its been burned into my mind but there is a part of me that would rather put it behind. There are Gov't agencies and people that were hired to do their jobs and hopefully.. we'll be able to rely on them just as we did pre 9/11..difference being.. this time we'll be counting on them to work together taking the potential pieces of the puzzle seriously and put it together enough before it happens.
                      Last edited by charvelguy; 08-12-2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I was watching CNBC's stock market program. They were right across the water in NJ when they hit. I saw it from the first impact live. I watched as they tried to describe what was happening. I saw the paper fluttering down and couldn't figure out what was going on. I watched the second jet slam it. I will never forget that. The movies they are making are nothing more than a way to make money. Granted, I was on the West Coast watching it live. I don't need to see the movies. All they can do is take away from how I felt watching the scene unfold on TV live. I do think it's too soon to make movies for money about 9/11 that are still too fresh in our minds.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I think everyone needs to lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                          X