No announcement yet.

Girls of Ozzfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right about the chicks from the 80's... I don't get where the hell they picked these ones.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I'll take Indy, pigtails and fishnets always win in my book.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

none of them would qualify to get to the long line wich goes to my bed

I agree 80's rock chicks were WAY hotter although I sucked my mommas titty durning that time but I've seen videos and magazines and stuff like that frome that era, no comparison.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

When metal chicks are hot they are fuckin' hot but Ozzfest always seems to bring out the monsters. I remember a couple years ago I'm sitting on the lawn with my buds smoking up and this one chick all painted up started eyeing me, I swear was at least 200 pounds and seriously thought she was hot! Akk.

I like my girls stylish, classy and with great hair ... seriously, what's with metal chicks going out of their way to get a fucked up haircut? Right now I'm lucky enough to be dating a fashion design grad tryign to get her business started. Always lookin' hot.

Oh, and that Virginia Beach chick made me puke in my mouth a little bit.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch

Oh, and that Virginia Beach chick made me puke in my mouth a little bit.
            When I was stationed down there in the Navy, we used to call them Norfolk Hose Monsters.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I can remember when only white trash, bikers and sailors had tatoos.

However, I don't mind a "whore tag" every now and then.

Mike

Comment

Tawny Kitaen
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                  Tawny Kitaen
                  She's a nice Jewish Girl...well, nice might not be the right word. She looks rough now, though.

Mike

Comment

Maybe the winner will receive a free makeover... as should most of the other contestants. :ROTF:
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                      She's a nice Jewish Girl...well, nice might not be the right word. She looks rough now, though.

Mike
                      +1
                      Rough is an understatment. Tawney looks like sh!t now.
                      Not exactly a low mileage item.
                      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by donf
                        When I was stationed down there in the Navy, we used to call them Norfolk Hose Monsters.
                        Ouch man, musta kept it to yourself as best you could!

By the by, I actually found a chick I know in the NY section of the contestants. Go to the NY section. First chick in the third row giving the horns in the Venom shirt. She's a friend of mine's room mate.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                          Maybe the winner will receive a free makeover... as should most of the other contestants. :ROTF:
                          :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                            Oh, That rocks!!

Hey, ummmm..I had worse..I had one with a wooden leg ..but that's a LONG story..she gave me ringworm..I was 18 and high..ehhhh..fuggit!:ROTF:
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A wooden leg? Fuck man, women that so hard to come by over there that you goin' after the gymps? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X