Wow...

http://user.it.uu.se/~svens/larverna/normal.html

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

just as im eating lunch

i wouldnt wanna come home to that.

Comment

Bird heaven...
      Which makes me wonder, where the hell are the birds?

Talk about ensuring the continuation of the species. Geez

Comment

I would hate to be the owner of those bicycles!
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

We get them on the trees here a lot (there are/were a few giant nests in the fields behind our house) every year. They're usually exterminated by fire here.

We call them 'Procession Caterpillars', because at night they walk in a long line (a 'procession') over the trees, in search of food and during the day they stay on their huge nests.

Reason they are exterminated is because A) they're harmful to many trees and B) they have VERY nasty hairs, which cause severe skinrash or when caught in an eye or something can cause severe infection. (That's why the firemen wear special protective gear when exterminating them).

That's probably why the birds leave 'em alone.

Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 08-09-2006, 01:41 PM.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nasty little buggers. I assume after a week or so, they build a cocoon and turn into moths or butterflies.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Holy shit...wtf.

Comment

More critters that need to be vaporized, that is what they are.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

tent catepillars! (or at least that's what we used to call them in wisconsin when I was growing up) they can totally strip a tree bare in a matter of days. the only way to really get rid of them is to burn them.

Comment

Silk Worms..??

Man that is AWESOME!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, speaking of which, butterflies are overrated anyway. They're just caterpillars with gay looking wings.
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

They look a little like Gypsy Moth caterpillars.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                          They look a little like Gypsy Moth caterpillars.
                          Yeah, we had those bad here this spring. They crapped all over everything for weeks. Then they turned into millions of annoying moths. I hate them.

Comment

I wanna pee on them...
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                            X