We made the ZHT Semi-Finals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We made the ZHT Semi-Finals!

Things seem to be crankin' right along for IGNITOR lately. We made it to the Semi-Finals of the Zippo Hot Tour! WOOT!! On Sept 15th, at the Redrum club, we will compete against a few other semi-finalists from Austin (8 bands, total) and the winner of that will go on to the finals against the winners of the other cities. The grand prize winner gets $100,000 worth of cool stuff and goes on tour with Papa Roach (Woot???) for part of their US tour later this year.

Who better to win a Zippo LIGHTER contest than IGNITOR??? LOL!

So... if anyone's in the Austin area on Sept 15th, we would LOVE it if you would come support us! We'll have a helluva good time!

For more info about the ZHT: www.zippohottour.com

Thanks JCFers, for all your support!!!

Oooo Oooo oooo! I would love to come!
    The Keith might be in Japan, but I'll see what I can do.
    Personally, I can't think of ANY band more deserving than IGNITOR to win the Zippo tour contest. Horns!
    I love my IGNITOR lighter, btw.

Comment

I doubt if I can make it, but good luck!!

Comment

Good luck, but you realise you'll have to use the ESP's your given if you won...

That also might afect your jackson deal...

You guys are pretty good, I can see the Maiden influence in Grey Ghost...

Some decent Riffage, and allround good stuff, very good recordings fwi, pretty good mix...

Again good luck youra good band and deserve to win...

Ozz

Comment

Thanks Ozz & Em... Yeah, I was pondering that whole ESP/Jackson thing. Don't think I'd wanna use any ESP gear, actually. Not that I have anything against it, just have my preferences. I guess I'll deal with that issue when/if it arises, but I'm not too worried about it. Maybe I can "accidentally" break the ESP guitar they provide, then I'll just have to use my Rhoads! lol

"Ooops! Sorry guys, that ESP just happened to slam into the floor backstage. Nothin' I could do. What a sad waste of wood and steel..." HAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Trying to figure out if we will be in Texas that week .. maybe we'll be there
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
              Trying to figure out if we will be in Texas that week .. maybe we'll be there
              WOOT! Dat'd be badass!!!

Comment

Working...
              X