Meeting Jeri and Annah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Spicoli!!! (I owe you an email, bro)
    Yeah, Jeri has kickass straps on all of her guitars. All chrome studs on black leather! Lady's got some class, let me tell ya.
    And you should see Jeri tear it up in the moshpit, she went fukkin' NUTS when Zombie let loose with Dragula.

And Annah... KICKASS! I just love your band, everyone was uber cool and I can't wait to see y'all again.
    The kiddos miss you... "When are we going to see Miss Annah again?"
    Awww.
    I wish we were moving NOW! I am so stoked and it makes the prospect of moving out to Austin sooooo much better knowing that my sister Annah is there! Love you oodles! Yes, can't wait to play some guitars!

Comment

Yeah, gotta love the RR LOL. Em and Keith are truely awesome folks. We had a blast!!! And..if you stay in Austin Em we'll still be able to hang out now and again. I can see I gotta get down there and catch IGNITOR soon!! Looks like you gals had a great time.

Comment

Looks like Fun..

Look at you heavy metal fuckers ..all evil and shit..

NICE!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool pics Em! Good friends and good times huh! Maybe some day we'll meet up and I can adopt me another sister!
          Jeri and James are just the shit aren't they!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
          X