F#ck F*king T Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#ck F*king T Mobile

K, I've been a long standing custumer Blah blah blah, K Me and my sister have had all the sidekicks 1-3, I still have a 2 that's 3 months out of warranty. K whatever it went Kookoo for cocco puffs last night, usuall side kick thing, I've warrantied 4 my sister probally 10/ I spent all day on the phone with them trying for them to see "My point of Veiw" that a $300+ peice of electronics should last just not go whacko, My I Pod which I bought the same week as the sidekick 2, lasts and no problems, Why does your crappy phone have to be warrantied every 3 months?? !!!

Again, whatever.... I'm out $300 I really don't have BUT It just goes on next months bill. K ship me a side kick 3....... one thing I NEED IT NEXT FUCKING DAY!!!!!! Well sir the only thing we ship is express 3 day ups.... No My company ships 1000's of produxts out just like you TRUST ME you can ship me one red and I'll pay for the shipping, No sir we can only do the 3 day

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I have to wait 3 days, My buddy a manager at cinglar is gonna be happy to assit my needs on friday when he comes back from vaction.

So T mobile loses a custumer with 4 phones on his account of 6 years

The 1st 2 phone calls I actually held my cool, but the whole day I was treated like a New cutomer . This has been peer BULLSHIT
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Man, I can tell you're pissed... Lost of words are wrong or misspelled...
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

that's pretty usuall for me though

1 little step would've prevented all this, Just ship me a phone UPS Red, That's all I wanted. I'm not fucking waiting 3 days

Comment

Hey Donnie you got a PM!
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Donnie, the problem with these types of phones are this: You are shoving 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. Something is bound to go wrong.

Its like taking an engine. You can hotrod the hell out of it, but, regardless of what you do, you lose longevity and reliability. You can simplify it and regain that reliability. Sidekicks, Blackberries and PDA'a are all just hotrodded phones and data devices. The more shit that is in a phone means the more that shit can go wrong.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

hey donny, as a mgr for t-mobile's tech support, i can tell you with 100% certainty that the reps only have 2 shipping options; ground and 3-day express.

you said that it's out of warranty, right? did the rep that you spoke with confirm that it's totally hosed? i don't deal with sidekicks, but what was the issue with it? feel free to pm me about it if you'd rather.

all that aside, i will most certainly make a request about adding shipping options and i will get back with you to let you know what i find out.

sully

PS, a new thing that we're rolling out is the ability to do an exchange at an actual location. and now that i'm thinking about it, since your current sidekick is out of warranty, was there anything keeping you from going to get a new one at a store? i'm not too hip on the retail outlet procedures, but since it's not under warranty and you're just going to get a new device, you shouldn't have any hassle about getting one from a store. then again, i'm not sure that a store would be able to have it billed on your account.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Another Reason this forum rocks...

Drake just offered his old SK2 to me. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and get the 3 coming but I just hate custumer service monkey's

Comment

The phone is Screwed, It started going whacko last night and wont do anything but show the low battery screen, I had it on 4 different chargers, Different outlets, hard resets nothing.

Like I said a Hi end peice like this should last. My I pod and x Bpx each get 100X the use that my phone sees and no problems with those.

also as far as swiitching to a simular PDA but not a sidekick. t Mobile only offers the black berry and MDA. black berry won't fit in my pocket and I don't wear Belt clips, and the MDA is the puniest piece of crap

Comment

Hey Donnie you know if you can just order online & side step the Monkeies. I finally invested in a Prepaid Credit card just for this reason I despise CC's but with a prepaid I spend what I need to not what's availible by the CC companies. & ordering online means dealing with nobody but your PC !
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                    Lost of words are wrong or misspelled...
                    Lots, too! :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

had my PDA mobile for over a year now and no problems with it-you know sometimes things just fuck up

Comment

When the motorola startacs first came out they were pretty pricey, my first day with it, i'm catching heat from a girl who was not my girlfriend and my ears started to bleed and I tossed it in the ocean. My friend was like what are you doing and he dives in looking around for it, -lol
                        I'm like -Hey Tony, it's all yours if you find it man no problem. Needless to say he was fairly cheap.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                          The phone is Screwed, It started going whacko last night and wont do anything but show the low battery screen, I had it on 4 different chargers, Different outlets, hard resets nothing.

Like I said a Hi end peice like this should last. My I pod and x Bpx each get 100X the use that my phone sees and no problems with those.

also as far as swiitching to a simular PDA but not a sidekick. t Mobile only offers the black berry and MDA. black berry won't fit in my pocket and I don't wear Belt clips, and the MDA is the puniest piece of crap
                          didja try putting a different sim card in the SK2? i'm sure you guys did some good troubleshooting before deciding it was hosed, but i had to ask...

as far as the MDA goes, it's better than the SDA (anoter pda offered), but i'm not interested in getting one for a few reasons... one of them being the fact that i try to avoid using windows whenever possible. i spent last week with a PDA/blackberry team and you can do a lot of things with an MDA.

that said, i'm not going to spend that much dough on a phone.

i'm really sorry that you had a bad experience, but i have taken your overnight option to our business support team and they're pretty good at putting things in motion.
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

oh, yeah.... belt clips are the pocket protectors of today. LAME.
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                            X