Meeting mm2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting mm2002

Hey all, just got back from a wicked trip to Missouri. To make a long story short..during all of the madness me and James met Mark. Let me say he and his family are amazing folks. They opened their house to us and made us feel right at home. Mark and I made big noise on many guitars. I'm not about to call much of it playing LOL..but it was some great noise!! I got to play several guitars I have seen many pics of, and they are all great. His workmanship is amazing up close. By the end of the evening we also felt very drunk. Well, I did, James was fine. The place we were supposed to go back to was over 60+ miles away. It was way too late and Mark and Amanda put us up for the night. After feeding us LOL...Sonic is cool!! All I am trying to say is James and I had a blast and have truely made some life long friends!! Thanks again Mark. You and yours rule in our book bro!!! Pics to follow soon

Mark and his family are good people. We need to have more like them around.

Comment

sounds like fun, Jer. Got pics?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Pics? You want pics?? Yeah I got some...

Comment

Well, I'm sure Jeri got some great pics......but I got this one I just have to share! Jeri is not only a badass guitar player, she is just damn good people. James and Jeri are both officially part of our family now. I have adopted Jeri as my sister......I never had a real one, but she's definitely the one I SHOULD have had! I love you Sis!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Oh you wanted to SEE them LOL...ok, here ya go!!
            Getting warmed up...

Havin some fun now..

Uhm..think we've had a few...

Someone get the guitars away from the kids LOL

Great time, and friend (and family) forever!!!!

Can't say enough good things about Mark and Amanda. Love em to death!! James and I can't wait to see em again. !!

Comment

Mark, bro...I was scared to death before we met. A nervous wreck. We got there, and it was like we have know each other forever. Glad to know you. Can't wait to see you again. I love you bro!!!

Comment

Yep, it was one of those rare deals, ya know? We're officially family now, so let the fun begin!
                I love you too sis.,

Comment

Those pictures RULE!!! GOOD TIMES!!
                  I'm so glad you guys all had the chance to meet up, so cool!

-Em

Comment

great pics! Looks like a fun time. I wonder if my wife would agree to me buying a couple more amps, y'know, for entertaining guests...
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Coolness! Now I want to visit!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                        Coolness! Now I want to visit!
                        C'mon down Ronny bro! I promise you won't be bored!

Comment

Hey ! 40% of the guitars on the wall were mine !!!!

I wanna see the Tri-Crackle in your hands Mark !!

Comment

I'm still waiting on an invitation.

Comment

One of my wishes is to have Mark make me a '63 or '67 corvette when I can score one that he can work his magic on and then fly down to drive it back home. He's a magician, I'm talking really sick work here. Glad you all had a rippper.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X