Murder at my trailerpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emthrax
    Your living room looks like you go on sprees robbing Emo bands, and then you hoard them. Heh.
    Bwahahaha!!!! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If a woman lived there, she would probably run the vacuum once in a while.

I am pretty guilty of vacuum laziness myself.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I love sunflower seeds. There are only two things that piss me off. 1. To find a hull in my bed. And 2. To find one in my sock. That's really irratating. I had great plans to keep my trailer clean. I had a new start. The trailer was clean as clean could be. But, I have always been less concerned with earthly matters and have been more mental with deep thoughts. In other words: I am a slob.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
          No, I have been a widower for lot of years. I met my match and married her in 1978 and then she died in 1989. She was so cool, she would have let me do it. From that point on , it was me and my son. He's 23 and lives 700 miles away. I have the ability now to do what ever I want. It's a real long story. If you live as long as I have, relative to this board, you get the highs and lows. I'm Stewart. "Look what I can do!!!":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Uh sorry,I didn't want you to remind something bad.Sorry for your loss.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I got over that years ago. There is no need to be sorry. It just puts an historical perspective on what I am now. Not that I have to justify me based on that. Because I have been this way since day one.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I love sunflower seeds.
              I knew I liked you for some reason!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So do the tanned skinned spanish speaking people I work with... only problem is .. they do not believe in a trash recepticle. Took a while to get that habit changed.

Comment

Vacuming I do, dusting I don't. I had to have my cousion go to my old house last week and girl clean it.

My old living room was 8 guitars, drum set, jukebox, and Pong game
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                    Yeah, that's gonna happen..they do dat chit!!
                    The owner, the bouncer, and a marine that was just diving infront of his girlfriend to save her. The Marine (I think ex-marine actually) used to go to my dojo in the mornings.

Anyway, this illegal has lived in the US for his entire life. He has a fucking jaguar registered to him, and has an insurance policy...and a lisence.

He went to US schools and has been illegal the whole time. He shoots and kills three people, and now Mexico's government wants to get involved to take him their so he has a "fair" trial.

My trial would be, click, bang, burn.

Done.

Comment

I got over that years ago. There is no need to be sorry. It just puts an historical perspective on what I am now. Not that I have to justify me based on that. Because I have been this way since day one.
                      Ok
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
                        The owner, the bouncer, and a marine that was just diving infront of his girlfriend to save her. The Marine (I think ex-marine actually) used to go to my dojo in the mornings.

Anyway, this illegal has lived in the US for his entire life. He has a fucking jaguar registered to him, and has an insurance policy...and a lisence.

He went to US schools and has been illegal the whole time. He shoots and kills three people, and now Mexico's government wants to get involved to take him their so he has a "fair" trial.

My trial would be, click, bang, burn.

Done.
                        Yep, I know ...that's sooooooooo typical..It's sickening!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X