X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop on Poop

http://www.heptune.com/poop.html
    Thought I'd share.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Nice of you indeed.... thanks, I just had lunch.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Very educational. More than you ever wanted to know.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

All I know is with the diet I eat, lots of veggies and stuff, I am regular as clockwork. 6-7AM. Same sh-t time. Same sh-t channel. I'm Sh-tman. I can not imagine going through a day full of real sh-t. I have enough personality bullsh-t in my day to day activities to make for it. I'm just a "Regular Guy".
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Great poop data.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I learned more about poop in a couple minutes then I did in my entire life.:ROTF:
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"Poop Happens". Get used to it.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Oldie but goodie!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X