Jr. Dragster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr. Dragster

My oldest daughter learned all about Jr. Dragster racing Friday. She'll be old enough in 2 1/2 years, and she's stoked! Guess what Dad's gonna be working on for the next couple of years!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Cool as hell Mark. It is nice to see the females continuing to be interested in motor sports. You can have a lot of fun with this. She will too. I can imagine your face beaming with pride as she gasses it down the strip.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My friend bracket races on Saturdays and they run the jr dragster in the morning. Clicking off a low to mid 9 in the 8th those things are fast. There is also quite a bit of engineering that goes into them so they look like they would be fun to work on. Cant wait to see what kind of paint scheme you will do on one.

Comment

Sweet! Of all the people I know, Mark is probably the best qualified to do this. What are the motors in those things?

Pete

Comment

They use a highly modified briggs type engines. I do not know what the displacement is.

Comment

I did some graphics on one of those a while back. IIRC they had a modded 5hp briggs that had amazing torque. Pretty cool stuff.
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Cool! Sounds like some mucho fun! After that, alchohol, then Nitro dragsters!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

What a cool dad!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X