Headless guitars.....or.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headless guitars.....or.........

I know there are plenty of headless guitars out there, so I wanted something a little different. Behold....a guitarless headstock! What do ya think?

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Actually, it's a tap handle I made for the bar. Thanks for the neck Alvin!

Comment

Comment

Mark.... You FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

-Rick

Comment

How about a scrotum holder?

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
              How about a scrotum holder?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just totally laughed for about a minute with that one!
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That is so very cool. That's the kind of bar I wanna see.

Comment

My pleasure Mark. You fucking rock, Bro!

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Thanks bros! It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but couldn't find a neck worthy of sawing up! Alvin, you saved the day man!
                    Anyone, feel free to use the idea, but I'll warn ya....it may not turn out to be an extremely cheap project! By the time I bought the neck, tuners, Floyd nut, and misc. hardware, I've got about 80 bucks in this silly thing! After this, my wife is totally convinced that I'm a bonified fucking idiot.

Comment

But your wife thought that already probally! lol so it's all good

Now you need a Strat head. Pointy for the Dark beer, Strat head for Light
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

That is very nice Mark, great job...anything that combines beer and guitars is always a good thing
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                          Mark.... You FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          +1 yeah that rocks....big question though....what kind of beer is in there?

Comment

Mark, that's great!

The fact that it has strings on it is the perfect touch!

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Cool idea Mark...You need to put your "MM" logo on one though.
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X