email client?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email client?

I have about 7 web mail accounts for various things. IS there one universal web mail client that can pipe all the mail to one place?

Does any one know?

it's not so much the client, it's the ability for POP mail settings from the multiple web email providers that you have. gmail and a few others have POP ability for free, while you have to pay for yahoo, and some others.

you may want to try thunderbird (mozilla's email client), i know that some like it, although i haven't tried it.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Gmail lets you set the "From:" field in any e-mail you send to the address of any of the accounts you own. I have set up all my accounts to forward to my gmail accounts, and use a single permanent e-mail alias as my "From:" field. Works great.

Comment

well yahoo sux as you cant do any POP or IMAP unless you pay. Netscapes reliability is in the toilet. I have a GMAIL account and hush mail accounts. GMAIL is the only one that is flexable enough to allow thunderbird to go and down load the mail.

bert you mentioned you other accounts. I dont understand. are those all gmail accounts? can you explain more?

Comment

No, they are all different accounts. Most e-mail accounts (don't know about Yahoo 'cause I don't use that) allow you to set up "e-mail forwarding", so I set all my accounts to forward e-mail to my gmail address.

Then, in gmail, you can click on "Settings" and then "Accounts" tab. Within this pane you can list all the e-mail accounts you own, which lets you "send mail as" any of your existing accounts, all from within gmail.

Also within this pane, you can list any POP compatiable account to have gmail load e-mail from that account directly. I haven't used that feature though, because the forwarding option works just fine.

Comment

Working...
          X