Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside

2:15am

Just heard about a dozen gunshots outside the window. I love L.A.

Where are ya?

I heard some parts of LA have a special microphone network so they can pinpoint where the gun was fired from.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

San Pedro. The gunshots sounded like they came from about 9th and Gaffey.

Comment

I may be there next Friday. Pt Fermin Park.

Comment

I start my tour the next day.

Comment

Ace,
            SAn P. is a rough town from what i've heard about it. I went to a club there once in '89 , it was big but I forgot what the name of it was. All I remember was that people were telling me you gotta watch out at night in certain parts. Not that you need any help-lol You should zoom on down to BCB and be a nuisance with me to the general public. The waters club, that's it. Is that place still open?
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Heh, I remember the Waters! I used to go to LB more though, remember Fender's Ballroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace

LOL! I miss L.A. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                  San Pedro. The gunshots sounded like they came from about 9th and Gaffey.
                  I live the next town over, and I know this area well.

basically San Pedro is now Tijuana. it's sad what's happening to LA.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Ace

Sometimes some jerks open gunfire to the air after football matches here.Retards...
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Heh, I remember the Waters! I used to go to LB more though, remember Fender's Ballroom?
                      I saw Uli Roth at Fender's! May 14, 1985 - his FIRST performance EVER in the United States!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X