No announcement yet.

Can we please turn the sun off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Orleans is around 95 today. Humidity is close to 100%. With the heat index we are around 110+.

Summers here are pure misery. You guys get a "heat wave", that is just normal for us...we are always experiencing a "heat wave". We do get about a month of nice cool weather..but it is always humid and wet here.

The worst "heat" I have experienced was the Sinai in early June. It was absolutely brutal.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Try up to 43C and 98% humidity in central Japan. I take up to 4 showers a day and needed to change my shirts, sometimes twice a day at work during late Augusy and the buildings are air conditioned.

Comment

I'm in! I'm in! Turn that fucker off please!!last few days here have been at 35°C and lots of humidity! I hate to play my guitars with this weather! Strings feel sticky and get rusty in a heartbeat! And while you play mosquitos bite all the time!
        Last edited by Mordor; 08-05-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Man, sounds like all you guys need a vacation in Norway

If the weather is good, (but that's not given mind you!), like it's been this summer, up to a week in a stretch without rain, than it's lovely

ca 25 degrees celcius, some places up to 30 degrees.. gotta love it

Comment

Working...
          X