No announcement yet.

Gretchen Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch the vids on CMT while you are surfing. She is an eye catcher. And who the fuk is Kid Rock?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      Watch the vids on CMT while you are surfing.

Noted on my to-do list for tomorrow when I'm chillin.. Now it's too late, parents sleeping.. summer vacation, gotta love that

Comment

Her and her type of country Music is the biggest Bullshit in the world, all it is is pop music.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
          Her and her type of country Music is the biggest Bullshit in the world, all it is is pop music.
          You could say that about half the "new" country artists, meaning the past 15 years' worth, but if people like it, so what? Beats the hell out of Britney and N'Sync.

I'm not a Gretchen Wilson fan per se, but she had to work and pay her dues to make it in the business. She also seems like she'd be a good sport in the sack, which is nice.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            You could say that about half the "new" country artists, meaning the past 15 years' worth, but if people like it, so what? Beats the hell out of Britney and N'Sync.

I'm not a Gretchen Wilson fan per se, but she had to work and pay her dues to make it in the business. She also seems like she'd be a good sport in the sack, which is nice.
            +1 Yep! She got to sing with Heart and that would be a dream for me. Standing or (laying ) next to Ann and Nancy Wilson!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Anything garth brooks and newer sucks
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
              X