Playing with Dead By Day this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with Dead By Day this Saturday

Don't know if you guys have seen or heard of Dead by Day (from L.A.) yet, but I think they're pretty cool. They're kind of a cross between Hellraiser, Alice Cooper, Gwar, and Gothic, image-wise. Musically they're dark, gothic, heavy metal with a sort of operatic kind of thing on occasion. Pretty unique and they do quite a makeup thing. Check out www.deadbyday.com for pics and music.

Anyway, they badly wanted to play a show with IGNITOR here in Austin, so we worked out a gig for this Saturday August 5th at Club Redrum. There are more details on our website, www.ignitor.org, if anyone is interested.

I have to say, I have really been looking forward to meeting those guys and watching them do their thing. Hopefully I will get the chance to get lots of pics of them since they're so damn photogenic!

Annah

www.myspace.com/annah
    www.myspace.com/ignitor

I don't know who dat ...but cool Annah!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Um WOW... Hope you survive Annah !!
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Yeah Annah, Set stayed here at my hotel for a few days, I got to hang with him a bit. Really great guy. He was a recent addition to the band at the time. Congrats!!

Comment

Annah... I will probably most likely BE THERE!

Comment

BTW... those dudes are fuckin' scary. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
            X