X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid is my hero

http://www.break.com/index/angry_ger...subtitles.html

That kid is beyond fuckin metal.

HAHA Im glad someone finally translated it!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Seen this one before, and that kid looks exactly like one of my schoolmates from a few years ago - head shape, glasses, hairstyle is identical, voice is quite different though. This schoolmate of mine also was a computer geek, but I've never seen him tick out like that.

BTW this schoolmate of mine used to listen to techno and hip hop.

Case closed.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

as someone who used to run a UT clan for over 5 years thats just .....

Its now painfully clear why german clans were always genreally a bunch of wankers in big tournaments....

thank god i took up playing guitar and gigging again and quiting online gaming...
        My music:
        www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

looks acted to me-no one is going to slam their keyboard around like that with a windows OS..lol..he is gamer,you wouldnt fuck up your tools of the trade like that-i get the impression he was acting up for the webcam

but i may be wrong and he is a billy hunt

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
            looks acted to me
            +1 What a jack-off. His parents should have busted the keyboard over his bitch screaming head.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, and I don't know how old the video is, but the computer and keyboard look old, so perhaps it's an outdated computer they were tossing anyway. Though the old computer could be his actual main PC which would be the reason for it being slow and pissing him off.
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

If my kid acted like that I would BEAT the little shit RETARDED!!!

And i think it looked acted to

Comment

no keyboard could stand up to that kind of punishment.
                  Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

I thought that the
                    "Think positive... just positive..." line was hilarious.

I was expecting, or rather, hoping, that his dad would come into the room and smack him upside the head for causing such a ruckus.
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I would have to smack the shit out of him if that was my kid

Comment

The original unreal tournament 1999 still rock IMO. Its one of my favorite game. You just can't count the hours i've spent on that and how I just own. Too bad I haven't played in the summer. I must be a bit weak now.

Comment

Little freak needs some Thorazine...

Comment

I have something that could shut him the hell up. El headacheo del vidiot des keyboardo. This kid would have gotten pummelled in the school yard.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Hambucker
                              The original unreal tournament 1999 still rock IMO. Its one of my favorite game. You just can't count the hours i've spent on that and how I just own. Too bad I haven't played in the summer. I must be a bit weak now.
                              shame your across the pond otherwise I would have offered you a bit of 1v1 DM, but the ping would be horrendous
                              My music:
                              www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X