New Maiden fan site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Maiden fan site!

Hey everybody... its no secret that Maiden is pretty much my favorite band... After recently discovering that you had to pay to use Maidens official forum (save for the general forum) I decided to start one of my own! Check it out www.MaidenWorld.com

I know we have some diehard Maiden fans here, so join up!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Joined!!

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Joined!
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Awesome! Keep 'em comin!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You mentioned that you were going to see them on the 7th and that you didn't pay to join the forums/club. Did you buy tickets some how already because I paid the fee for the forums/club so I could buy the pre-sale tickets tommorrow.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Nah, Ill get pit tickets for it in a couple weeks. I got a pit ticket to ozzfest '05 one day before the concert.

Comment

they have a new cd coming out in Sept, it sounds really good from the one song I heard.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

the album art is freakin BADASS!!

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Comment

Joined!
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I joined, even though I am not really much of a fan of their music that came after Powerslave.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                            I joined, even though I am not really much of a fan of their music that came after Powerslave.
                            Yeah, not quite the same, but they're one of the most consistently good bands IMO.
                            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Great job! Didn't join. Hassle. I have to say that Iron Maiden has just about the greatest font and logo of all however.

Comment

Working...
                              X