Horn's has a hard on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horn's has a hard on

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Let's hear it on a clean slate.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

OK..here's my hard on..I'm smacking it against the moniter..whack whack whack...is this thing on..??

Can you hear me now..??

Hey Fett!!..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Should the rest of us be concerned?
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Well, Bill was all uber the place about having it out with the 'hood. It's such a pain it the ass to go to his "Home" and I was just wondering what was up.

Comment

I feel GREAT!!

I'm like a graden worm..dry hunpin' a juicy ripe tomato..

I said that three times now..I LOVE that!!

I make me laugh..that's what I do..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
              Well, Bill was all uber the place about having it out with the 'hood. It's such a pain it the ass to go to his "Home" and I was just wondering what was up.
              Fett..My home is your home man..

when I'm not here..it's still your home..

all of you..to talk about ANYTHING ya want!!

Love ,

Billy

Now I gotta go yell at Vinny...oh man..he's sucking the buzz right outta me..That's his job, and my job is to yell

Comment

Do you think our boys are gettin' some awesome Iraqi Puss..

Yeah..they must be..awesome!!

Is this my "War" thread..cool..

I don't have to get all politcal and textbook and official-like and whatnot..cool..

OK...yeah, lets talk stupid REAL war stuff..

Like Iraqi Puss..

or getting bit in the ass by a Mutant Sand Spider...yeah..owwwwwww ya bastid!

or ..that place must be fuggin' hot.."Hell" tempertures..

and I bet you get alot shit in your eye over there with all that sand...

Or what kind of "fun" you can have there..like going some place and getting really F'd Up..wheres the iraqui Bud and how good is it..

No info on any of that anywhere here..NOPE!!

Or hey..any Soldiers going to see Iraqi metal bands..huh..whatta 'bout that!!

I wanna know this shit..

not just all the BAD stuff..

and if w'ell ever get Usama..I think he'll do himself first..maybe not..I think we'll get him tho..eventually..and his # 2...that's his official name..Usama said.."You are # 2..you dumbfuck"..but not in this language of course..

In Iraqi..it would be.."Derka Derka Derka Mohamed Jihad"..:ROTF:

Comment

Iraq probably has more hashish and opium than weed... not that this is bad, just different.

I've smoked opium only a few times and I know I could be one of those old Chinamen in the movies, laying on a cot in an opium den for life. I like hash too but would get tired of no actual pot in that situation.

Funny, I don't smoke anymore - well, a couple times a year - but the mindset never really leaves!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ahhhh I miss Hash...I haven't had that in lightyears..

I smoked Opium only once..in highschool..it was all dark purple and sticky and ya had to keep hitting with the lighter each time you hit it..I smoked it!

Ummmmm..I drove home from school and fell asleep for about nine hours ..I don't remember any buzz just really tired..

I told my mom I was sick..I didn't even take off my clothes..

I know some war vets that partied their asses off, some old copper buds..told me stories that made ME blush..

Are there any 7-11 stores there, and how big our THEIR slurpies...

your thoughts..

I know there was alot of Muslims at the airport..they were a pain in the ass, always yelling at the ticket agent girls..I LOVED that..!!!:ROTF:

I always scare the crap outta them and look all cool in front of the chickies..yeah baby..

There was this one Yellow Cab driver who was arrested over 25 times at the airport for disordely conduct after we confronted him for refusing fares..they had to waite for hours in a huge line and hope for a long meter ride..this dickweed always had a fit when they just had to go to the car reantals or somethin'..but that's the luck of the draw..

This cop Pat always fucked with him..he did most of the arresting...I never wanted to bother with the fucker..

One day this dick refuses a fair right in front of me..and the cab starter was insiting him to take the custumer..he was making all kinds of gay excuses..

So, I had to step in..this guy was a lil' fucker!!

I begged him to take his fairs..he just refused with bullshit..

I told him to get out of the airport..he refused..

I told him to get out of the car ..he refused..

By this time...I'm grabinng the fucker around his head and pulling him out the cab window..and his turbin falls off I got him in a headlock with his sweaty , nasty and stink head ..People wer laughing there asses off..I'm all stinky now and pissed off..this lil' fag still wants to resist..So I just choked the fuck and called him a "Dune Coon"..It jjust came out..I was fucking furious!!!

So anywhoo, he didn't like that too much..and kept saying "You called me Dune Coon".."I know what that is""..over and over again..as I was walking him threw the airport by his head..as soon as we get to my office..he demands to talk to my boss because of my insult...

I said..fucking whatever..go ahead...So my boss comes out all serious..or trying to be..and goes "Zurlo, what's goin' on"..I told him. He just kept yelling that I called him "Dune Coon"..my boss tried everything not to laugh..it didn't work..so I just threw him in the cell..

My boss goes "Dune Coon Huh??...that's NICE!!!"..he was purple from laughing..I was all Stinky and gooey and pissed...you say that kinda shit when your fightin' mad!!

That always been experience with those fuckers..that's all I know..

The ones in the stores in my District kissed my ass..they gave me free shit everday..and I gave them my presence..it's all they wanted, lots of druggies giving them a hard time, and I chased them away...it was a trade..

Comment

Let's be honest does anyone NOT really care if all those fuckers kill themselves over there...well I guess if you live there or have family..then yeah..

They been fighting since the existence of man..or close to it..

I know we are supposed to be "freinds" with the descendants of Jacob for our own interest..always was.

We are going to be in deep..we already are..

War always helped the economy..what happened..

More War will fix it..I dunno..

This war is a real clusterfuck..I think.

Comment

I am sure glad we are "Re-Building" Afganistan (SP). They have the OK to raise a bumper crop of poppies. We sure as shit aren't heroines. What a world.

Comment

Working...
                        X