No announcement yet.

What do I need to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? Don't take her any where near a bunch of truckers they are assholes.The food ain't cheap just tastes like it.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

TAke her to a nice Italian Place, Make sure she has some wine, take her out for a stroll after and than take her Home for desert
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
        TAke her to a nice Italian Place, Make sure she has some wine, take her out for a stroll after and than take her Home for desert
        Splurge..Take her to White Castle..and say...you can have anything you want babe..I love you!!

I actually do that!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

for 350 i'll give you my Roland studio pack....shameless plug i know,,,,but you asked
          MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

$350 eh? Did you sell a guitar on the Hamer forum?

Comment

Use the $350 for the down payment of a new Hamer? But don't tell your wife I said that!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
                WTF? Don't take her any where near a bunch of truckers they are assholes.The food ain't cheap just tastes like it.
                I was just breaking his balls for saying "Diner" instead of "Dinner".
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You don't have to spend it.Just put it in your bank account.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                    You don't have to spend it.Just put it in your bank account.
                    What!!!!! We, in the US, spend all the money we have and borrow to keep up. We are a consumer nation. We want everything, RIGHT NOW. We don't save money, we spend it. That's what makes America great. And the envy of the world.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

http://InfoTube.net/147537

If you really hit it big LOL!

Comment

Why would I want to live in Kentucky? My wife is not my sister.

Comment

Working...
                        X