Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's an Animal

No really!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

"When she showed her boyfriend what she once was and what she could still do — the barking, the whining, the four-footed running — he took fright. It was a party trick that went too far and the relationship ended."

Hmmm, I would think that would add an exciting new aspect to the relationship!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I bet she likies it doggie style.

Comment

jgcable,

MOST OBVIOUS JOKE EVER!!!

Comment

mmmmmmm...I don't get it
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
            I bet she likies it doggie style.
            Hmm, it says: "What is known about "the Dog Girl" has been passed down orally"...

Comment

Oh I saw that on Discovery..it was pretty sad and weird..

she was raised by dogs..I think they said she's Will's Ferrell's child..

I was high..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of a funny quote from The Simpsons:

C Montgomery Burns:
                If I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over your face, what would you say?
                Smithers: ... If *you* did it, sir?

Comment

Damn, Ron... You pulled out your old Webelo merit badge ceremony pic for this one.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

There is a bunch of Ferrell children out there..I guess he neglected alot of kids..

he's still pretty funny tho..I wanna see that NASCAR movie..!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

someone give her a bone to munch on!this was on the box a few nights ago and i watched it.The poor girl was neglected badly by her parents as she pissed herself and made a mess at an early stage-while the rest of her family did there stuff she was out in the yard with the dogs being the only things that gave her attention.A long time ago some research was done on a chimp and a toddler to see if the chimp could be raised like a human-to the dads horror his child began to behave like a chimp..lol.That girl is fine now,likes dancing alot and regular walkies

Comment

Working...
                      X