Dudefuckinhellyeah show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudefuckinhellyeah show?

Just a heads-up (in case Ace hasn't already posted about it!) for LA area jcfers; saw this flyer online:

I know Asunder, and they're good if you like the moody/doomy stuff; and I've been meaning to catch Keen of the Crow for a while now, AND our very own Ace and co.; sounds like a fun night of metal!

Ha ha, Noctuary, I know those dudes....That is same night as Vader/Graveworm however
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yep! That's our next show! To be perfectly honest I don't post every show we play on here. I'm a crappy promoter. But yep, that's us! We almost never take an opening spot, but every other one of those bands is on tour right now, including our good friends Exhausted Prayer. This is going to be a fun one, we're gonna be coming straight out of the studio so we should be able to set the bar pretty high early in the night! I just hope I get free drink tickets!!! If I'm going on first that gives me plenty of time to party after we play!

Comment

BTW, I had to resist the urge to reply "No, that's the OTHER DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!"

Comment

Working...
        X