HBO Boxing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO Boxing...

So I'm sitting here watching boxing on HBO. They give little factoids on the boxers as they walk to the ring. This one dude, Freitas, was breastfed until he was 5 years old!! I had to rewind that just to make sure I read it right.

I wouldn't call him out on it though, little dude can fight!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Yeah I heard that too... I wonder what his mom looks like

I'd like to see Pacquaio fight him soon... Now that's a bad little dude!

Comment

This fight surprised me a little. Didn't go the way I expected at all. I do like the outcome though.

The fight I'm waiting for is coming up May 6, De La Hoya / Mayorga. I'm hoping Oscar beats Mayorga down hard.

Comment

I hear breast milk is very healthy & beneficial even for kids 3,4,5 years old.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was told it's not as uncommon as I thought for mothers to do that and have kids on bottles at 6 and 7 years old... I've never seen it though. Just seems too weird.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
            I had to rewind that just to make sure I read it right.
            You can rewind TV??

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              You can rewind TV??
              You sure can... If you have a DVR cable box.

It's pretty cool. Kind of like Tivo.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                I hear breast milk is very healthy & beneficial even for kids 3,4,5 years old.
                Breast milk is very healthy and beneficial even for kids 28 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13
                  Yeah I heard that too... I wonder what his mom looks like

I'd like to see Pacquaio fight him soon... Now that's a bad little dude!
                  I aree with you wulfe. Manny can fight! Bad ass motherfucker! Hey wulfe, isn't your wife from the Philippines? I'm Filipino myself and of course a big Manny Pacquiao.
                  Last edited by bonghits; 05-01-2006, 04:12 PM.
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Yeah she's a Filipina. I've been a fan of Manny for quite some time but when I was in the Phils for a month last year I got to watch him fight on tv there. That was awesome! The whole country was watching and going nuts for him in the streets. I had a blast.

That last fight he had with Morales was one of the best fights I've seen in a while.

Comment

He was suckling his momma's titty until 5..and they said that!!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X