No announcement yet.

first of may rite nonesense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"do you have any rites or customs to celebrate first of may? or don't you do at all?"
    well, i just had a LOT of beers with my friends. no different from any other party really
    however, there are a few town around here where some crazy stuff is going on every year, like guys from one town headin over to another one basically just going NUTS...as you said, kinda anarchy like

but that's the first time i've heared of stuff like you just described....maybe because over here we're just lazy fuckers who like to drink beer and bang chicks without all the work

Comment

Cut down trees around here and get a pair of steel bracelets.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by finnman
        Hey Henrik,
        What do my Danish buddies do on May 1.
        Anything?
        Finn
        Matey Finn, we do mostly political stuff. It's Labour's Day - Solidarity of Labour. Or freely translated from danish: The International Fighting Day of the Labour Union.
        Top politicians are out speaking in the parks and main places. People demonstrating peacefully. Goes on all over europe i guess. America?

For many, the working day ends at 12:00 noon, so you can participate in the events. The day ends in beer and much joy. Mostly happens in larger cities though. I personally have been doing computer maintenance (yawn!).

I'm not much of a 1st May person as you might have guessed.
        I can't report funny stuff like micha.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Had the family over, ate, watched a new release rental and that was about it.
          My days kinda just blend together, really the only one special day I make a mental note to remember is mine and my wifes anniversary. The anniversary is when special plans get made and rightly so, everything else to me is just another day.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X