• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with private messages:O

Take a look at that:

Private Messages: Unread 65534, Total 50

What should i do , how can i fix this

I think that due to ppl can't send me private messages.

Looks like the unread count is obviously all F'd up, but the total says 50 maybe you should try to delete some? I had to delete some the other day in order to send and i only had like 18 total. I know at one point 50 (total) was the limit and i think they might have bumped it to 100, but I would delete some of the 50 and try to send. You can use me as a test I am around for a while today

Comment

Mine said the same thing. I just deleted all the messages in my inbox, and the problem was solved.

-a

Comment

I think the total now is like 20. I already got the you ran out of space email, and I had 20 messages. Which is insanely low, that's only 10 sent with copies. I sold 1 guitar the other day and it was filled.

I just checked and today is says total of 100 allowed, might have been an error the other day, or maybe we was set that way for awhile.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Controls are set to 100 ... must be a script issue
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
          X