No announcement yet.

Pity Party...LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I broke two metacarpals and compressed 4 knuckles a bit over two years ago. "Boxers fracture"
    Sucks.. was the first bone injury I ever had. Drove me crazy not being able to play. I worked at a sam ash at the time, so it was especially frustrating.

Heal up bro.

Easy on those painkillers...
    The mentions in this threat are triggers all over the place for me:P
    I'm gogin to a NA meeting after work.

Comment

Lou, where in Ohio are you..

I think I asked you this before..but I'm getting pretty burnt in my old age..

Example..My wife rented that Jim Carry movie "Fun with Dick and Jane" and we watched it last week , I guess...I see the commercial for it last night and said to the wife.."Hey let's rent that"....she shouts "we just watched it"..I respond "really, did I like it??"..she responds with "no"..

Duh...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What really sux is he broke it right before his new Schecter arrived.

Matt

Comment

Yeah, new axe and you can't play it? That's fucking torture right there!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ah, that sucks. Get better quick man

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              Lou, where in Ohio are you..

I think I asked you this before..but I'm getting pretty burnt in my old age..

Example..My wife rented that Jim Carry movie "Fun with Dick and Jane" and we watched it last week , I guess...I see the commercial for it last night and said to the wife.."Hey let's rent that"....she shouts "we just watched it"..I respond "really, did I like it??"..she responds with "no"..

Duh...
              Not too far from you Bill....in Dublin.

Yeah, I am geeking to get this Schecter up and going....I broke it 2 days before it got here.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer
                Not too far from you Bill....in Dublin.
                Yeah, I am geeking to get this Schecter up and going....I broke it 2 days before it got here.-Lou
                That sucks...well, nothin' you can do except take lots of calcium and drink lots of milk..Milk goes great with Jim Beam..NOT!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you could always practice your right hand fretting...
                  then when your all healed you'll be Stanley Jordon
                  heal fast bro i know that new axe starring at you, taunting you,,has got to be a killer
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                  X