Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pity Party...LOL

Poor Lou...fell down and got boo-boo.
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Dude that sucks... is that yer frettin' hand?
    Don't worry, you'll be jamming again in no time.
    -Rick

Comment

Dude exactly did you break..my poor Kid broke his forearm completely in half while wrestling..he's got two rods from elbow to wrist..

but he's getting his cast of this week..but he's gotta be careful with those rods in his arm..he wouldn't want to break it with those in there..

Shit, that blows...hope you heel fast bro!!

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Poor Lou. I'll drink some Jim Beam with you.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just took some vicodins for you...are they starting to work??

I think they are..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts regarding the booze and meds.....I been munching percocets and chasing with Beam.....this is fun.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer
              Thanks for the thoughts regarding the booze and meds.....I been munching percocets and chasing with Beam.....this is fun.-Lou
              I'm right there with you Lou..yes it is fun..

The problem with pills is..I like 'em too much

I do mine with a bong chaser..

Comment

Bill Z Bub and Lousiffer..what a team we make..that's me on the right

Comment

GAHHH! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When I broke my arm it drove me crazy not being able to play... correctly lol.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Lou. But perhaps you can use this time to work up your picking hand.

Comment

jesus Lou....get better soon buddy.

Comment

Damn dude. That sucks. I hope you make a quick recovery. Typing with one hand must be interesting too.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            GAHHH! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!
                            I told you guys all along I was a fat, white trashed piece of shit.....you were warned.

Yes, it blows goats. Can't sleep.....can't play.....sux.-Lou

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell
                              Sorry to hear that, Lou. But perhaps you can use this time to work up your picking hand.
                              F-that, just work on your drinking and "tossing" hand, my friend -

Hope ya feel better
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X