No announcement yet.

I must share this with my JCF bros..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man..I can understand wanting to hit your girl sometimes..I mean who hasn't wanted to at times..they could drive you coo coo

But so many guys will hit them like their hitting a dude..I seen that way too many times..a little pet peave of mine..no self control at all...not cool!

They're punks..Just piece of shit punks..

If you wanna kill your woman..just leave..that's all...leave..go for a walk, cool off, break up ..whatever.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

thank god i don't have these kinda problems...my neighbours are kickass

Comment

I was engaged to this psycho that wanted to be a victim so bad she literally started fights over stupid shit.

Her mom had been in an abusive relationship as well as her sister. I don't know maybe she felt she needed one too... Or just wanted the attention that goes along with it... The only time I got physical with her though is when I turned to leave the room when she started her stupid shit and she packed me in the back of the head with a shoe.

I just grabbed her arms and pushed her on to the bed where she proceeded to put on a show by bouncing around and finally hitting the floor. Was pretty funny to watch actually. I mean I actually stood there watching this like what the fuck are you doing?

I can say this though, when a chick is putting on a show NEVER laugh at her that only makes it worse!

Needless to say I never married that freak show and soon after that broke it off. I did see her a few years ago and that bitch looked rough! It looked like she got what see wanted, someone to slap her around.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

All my neighbors are awesome..we all watch out for each other..they are all firemen and cops..

it's these rent-a-booger shit that gives brings the grief...when looking for a house NEVER buy next to a rental..you have zero control what comes and goes there and lanlords that don't live there don't give a fuck..they just see green.

Hey, I was just out there..I was writing down there license plate numbers just in case they had some silly ideas of "punk" retaliation..they saw me jotting them down...didn't say shit..now I think they won't do shit..

but some people are just stupid..especially turds like this..

If anything of mine gets fucked with after there gone..I'll hunt them down and fuck their ass!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cool Bill !
            Sort of same boat here (not "Springer class" yet though) - when I moved into my condo (5 units, end unit, nice, quiet, priavte lot), all the neighbors were cool . Now we have a bunch of lazy deadasses.. I have gone off on a few of them.
            Next move - time to get out and get a house.
            I normally don't run away from problems, but this is like trying to push a rope..
            F'em - when I leave, no-one will do the maintenance & landscaping around here anyway. Their loss ..

Comment

Fuggum Wayniac..I got four words...Don't Tread On me (who said that)...that's all I ask and expect...and whenever some dickwad does..they get to meet the devil himself..

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                The neighbors I had at my old house were just like that and I thinl they were dealing too so I would spend friday and saturday nights in my back yard and as soon as I heard some one pull up I'd whip out my 2 million candle power spot light on the person or car, it was funny as hell
                Good idea!!!!

I gotta nice brite mag-lite which also doubles as great Skull hammer!!
                I like it..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                  I got four words...Don't Tread On me (who said that)...
                  James Hetfield!!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    James Hetfield!!
                    ...OK, but who said it first.

Comment

Thomas Jefferson?? No not George !! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X