No announcement yet.

Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uggh, door frames! I feel with you. Declawing a cat doesn't sound right, though. I know someone who did. They also hung a bell from it's neck, so it couldn't hunt
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah, I had to put a clear plastic guard on the door frame in my basement when I got her last year. My aunt who got her from a shelter, then she moved and took her two other cats and not this one because she wasn't getting along too well with them and she kept her locked in her bedroom by herself. My one crackhead cousin was supposed to take her and I was only supposed to have her temporarily, but it's been 16 months now so I guess I'm keeping her. LOL
      She's ruined one small end table in my living room, and she's working on one of the window sills in my basement now! I'm surprised she hasn't gotten splinters.
      I took Lucifer to get neutered last year and the vet said I could get him declawed if I wanted to at the same time, but he really only pulls at the carpet once in awhile and is not too bad (plus my carpet's old and not in the greatest shape anyway), so I decided against it, and I was also told it may take him longer to adjust since he weighs so much. I'm seriously thinking of getting Savanna declawed though, but I guess if I did, then I'd have to do the same to Lou. I've heard some people say it's cruel, but the vet doesn't seem to think so, and they only do the front claws, the back claws they use to scratch themselves. Plus, they're indoor cats anway and don't really need their front claws. Decisions... decisions.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I had two cats. Until last night. My boy, my goto guy, my right-hand man, Oscar, was hit by a car and left in a neighbours front yard sometime last night. We couldn't call him in for the night yesterday afternoon, and figured he would come knocking, demanding to be let in at some point during the evening. But we still couldn't find him this morning. Very odd.

And then the wife was backing her car out to go start her early shift this morning (she works occasional weekends) when I hear her car stop in the driveway. Next thing, she's banging on the front door in tears.

I ran over to the neighbours yard, but he was already gone. I picked him and brought him into the garage. Then I spent this morning digging a hole in my backyard. I'm gonna pick up a tree this weekend and plant it by where he lies now. So when it grows tall, I can sit in the shade with him again.

fuck, I'm heartbroken....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Door frames? I could live with door frames getting scratched up. What's totally uncool is having my $3000 leather sofa getting scratched. That really sucks.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
            I had two cats. Until last night. My boy, my goto guy, my right-hand man, Oscar, was hit by a car and left in a neighbours front yard sometime last night. We couldn't call him in for the night yesterday afternoon, and figured he would come knocking, demanding to be let in at some point during the evening. But we still couldn't find him this morning. Very odd.

And then the wife was backing her car out to go start her early shift this morning (she works occasional weekends) when I hear her car stop in the driveway. Next thing, she's banging on the front door in tears.

I ran over to the neighbours yard, but he was already gone. I picked him and brought him into the garage. Then I spent this morning digging a hole in my backyard. I'm gonna pick up a tree this weekend and plant it by where he lies now. So when it grows tall, I can sit in the shade with him again.

fuck, I'm heartbroken....
            Oh man that really bites. Sorry dude!!

I had a cat named Oscar too. He was a stray that I found. He was messed up, and you could tell he was dying. We only had him for a couple of weeks, but it was still sad when he died.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Gary. I had a Cinnamon tabby who died on the operating table.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Aww, that sucks.

Comment

My cats:

OZZY(Siamese)

SnowBalls (Lynx Siamese), he had white nuts....hence the name.

TAKA (Siamese)

Comment

This is Squeaky and Mister. They're both 15 years old....

Squeaky had to have her eye removed last year....

They like to ambush me when I'm sleeping....

Last edited by sworn_enemy; 04-24-2006, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I love all animals..but cats are so cool. My buddy Patches died after 17 1/2 years of being my buddy:

Now we have 3, Trouble, Fred, and Chance
                      Trouble:

Fred:

Chance:

Comment

Ok here's a video of Buffy and Suto playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWh8AVDh5LI

Here's a video of Suto uhhhh..... 16 years old, castrated and still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDjdlbTEfA
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LOL Cool videos, Scott. I was waiting for the Christmas tree to fall over!

Comment

Working...
                          X