X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDUHqKtm8LM&search=cats
    Enjoy
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Cats are completely insane critters...
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Yeah that was on America's Funniest Videos last month. I like the cat trying to strangle the dog (or WWE takedown?) at the end!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for posting that. Cats certainly are funny to watch. Mine is about 16 years old (I am not sure, I adopted him in late '88 or early '90 and he was fully grown) and crazy as ever. He and our dog, Buffy (Rat Terrier) get into it all the time. That dog keeps him feeling young.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have 2. 1 is a sleeper. The other is a hunter. The sleeper sleeps, eats, shits and repeats. She stays in all the time even though she could go out anytime she wants. She loves to cuddle. I guess you could call her a lap cat.
          The hunter is just that.. a hunter. She spends the fall, spring and summer hunting birds, mice and snakes. She brings them home for us to see. How cool is that?
          She is the type of cat that meows until you go over and pet her. Once you get into it she crabs you with one of her razor sharp claws and bites you. Thats her way of saying thanks.

Comment

Comment

Cats are cool, but I've developed pretty harsh allergies to them.

When I was younger we had a Manx. That little bastard would hide on a shelf or something and ambush you when you walked by. Nothing like having cat claws in your scalp several times a day.

He was cool, but a mean little bastard.

We had a big gray cat that was so cool. He was an outside cat for sure. He'd go off and stay for days or weeks at a time and come home beat to hell and back. I miss that cat.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I've had some pretty cool cats.

I had one named Dennis, who turned into a bum. He would disappear for days at a time, and show up covered in dirt, with sticks and burrs tangled up in his fur. He loved to eat Blue Jays and frequently left half eaten dead ones on the driveway.

I have 3 right now. They all have very distinct personalities. Robin, Conan, and Tigra.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                  I had one named Dennis, who turned into a bum.
                  I love cats and cat stories!
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Cats are cool! Here's mine... Lucifer and Savanna. Lucifer's 5 years old now and about 22 pounds, Savanna's about 4 years old and 10 pounds. They're very affectionate, but they can be nuts at times!

Lou likes to masturbate, too.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I remember Lou, Joe. He's gross

Maybe someone remember my cat Little Martin. He had some issues with his front and his rear. Take a look:

Henrik

Comment

Aww, I remember Martin with the pushed in face! LOL

Comment

Yes, I remember Martin, RIP. Here's my old guy Suto.

Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Heh heh, cats and guitar cases, they won't stay out of them! That's a nice cat there, Stuka, playful he looks.
                            Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                              Heh heh, cats and guitar cases, they won't stay out of them!
                              Ain't that the truth! They love to be in them or, if the case is closed, on them. And Savanna clawed up the side of my Les Paul case while it was leaning against the wall in my living room. I think I should get her declawed... that'll teach her! She's not normal where she'll stretch her nails in carpet or anything else... she likes to use hard objects like coffee tables, door frames, cases. Uggg!

Comment

Working...
                              X