Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setsuko Ishida Bartelt 2/3/1925 - 4/18/2006 My Mother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so sorry bro......my condolences.....
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss xeno. She sounds like an amazing woman who did a damn fine job raising her son.

Comment

She sounds like a wonderful person. I've delivered two eulogies in 2 years. My Dad & my Grandma. I think of them both on a daily basis, and thank God for them being in my life. God bless you Bro.... Doug West
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your loss. This kind of thing has been on my mind lately as both my parents and my wife and I have recently had wills drawn up.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I've read each and every response a number of times.... it's still really hard to open this thread and look at it... I end up reading it from the beginning all over and end up getting too sad to complete it...

I'm doing as well as can be expected and your kind thoughts and prayers really mean a lot to me. Thank you.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Mike, I know man..

When my grandma passed my father was crushed..He kept asking me when the pain will go away..since I was hurting too, I didn't really have an answer..

But the hurt did fade with time..but my love for her actually intensified..I really miss her.

I could do no wrong in her eyes, even when I did mess up and was in trouble...she was always there to comfort me, usualy with food..She was from Italy and we go nuts with the food thing..well my family does..

She will always be with you because you are a part of her..your heart, blood and soul..

She sounds like one great person and so do you

Take Care man,

Bill
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear this.. I've been thinking of visiting my mother and brother that I haven't seen for 5years already....
                I hope you to feel better soon and I am sure your mother will be there for you watching. Be strong...

Comment

What a beautiful tribute, Xeno.

Comment

Take care, Xeno. This hits really close to home for me & I'm sure for lots of others here. I hope I have the courage to do the right thing & handle it with grace & strength like you.

Comment

Very nice tribute.
                      My condolences on your loss...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mom. It sure is rough. My mother, Eileen Galvin, passed away 3 days ago after a fight with cancer and a few other serious problems. Like you, I was at the hospital when it happened. Even though we new it was coming nothing can prepare you for the feeling of sadness when the line goes flat. Sad days indeed, but I keep telling myself that every day will get a little better.

What makes it particularly depressing is she didn't live to see mine and my wifes first kid be born. Mom was excited about it and she won't be there to see it, except in spirit.

Comment

My condolences bro.

Good picture of her, btw.

I can't imagine the pain you must feel.

I'm speechless.

Comment

xeno, that was a moving tribute. i'm sure she was as proud of you as you were of her. take care.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                            X