Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitars are boring!!

This Ain't: http://photobucket.com/albums/0803/Chuckracer/Ducati/

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Re: Guitars are boring!!

There are no boring guitars - only boring guitarists [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice moped [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now that is a great looking fucking bike. Ducati's though are just not ment for people of my size, I tested a used 749 and the ergos were just not me
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

It certainly helps to have that 'racer' sized stature goin on.
        Vertically challenged. Space Efficient. Freakin Short!

I cannot stay out of the darn garage!!

Comment

I know what you mean, I just picked up a KX500 and I've been tinkering with it every night for the past few weeks putting new parts on it for the Dunes this summer
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I have a 748 on layaway as we speak. Same color, everything.
            I tried it out and in 15 minutes i was making out the check & the paperwork.
            You gettin this?
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

So sweet, Chuck..... Looks like there is plenty of un-touched tire on the edges.... Have you leaned that thing over yet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Superfly, that's my garage! Got it last night...a seventeen hour round trip to BCM in New Hampshire. Congrats on the 748!!

Brad, you accusin me of chicken strips? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] That bike hasn't been ridden yet, and won't for another two months or so, I'm afraid. Winter, ya see. But being a former AMA Pro Racing license holder and winner of several Class Championships in CCS Roadracing, rest assured the tires will be scuffed all the way to their edges!

Comment

Man that is so cool.... I always wanted a Duck.... I ended up with an R1 until State Farm bought it back from me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Oh well, I have a V-Twin now....only it's an 1800cc V-twin....
                  [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

....and much slower than yours.

Comment

I start a chant... Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Congrats on the new bike brother. Ride it in good health.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I like the training wheels on it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't know diddly about moto-sickles, but that sure does look cool, Chuck.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Superfly, that's my garage! Got it last night...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Nice man, aren't they the greatest? I was looking @ GSXR's and YZR's but i saw this thing over in the the corner and said "hey what's that".....he said "ahhh, good eye, we took it on a tradein" [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] so i asked what they wanted for it, took it for a ride and that was all she wrote !!! The guy who got rid of it traded it for a 600. He said the Ducati was too much bike. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] pansy....
                            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Congrats, Chuck. I know bikes are your thing. Ride it safely.

Hey, I got an idea. Bring it down to Syracuse in the summer sometime when Crankdaddy's got a show. You should make it down here in what, thirty minutes max on that thing??

Comment

Working...
                              X