Please offer me some consolation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please offer me some consolation

I just watched The Village. I have wasted valuable time from my life. This movie was horrible. Please, I beg of you, help me cope with this lost time.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Please offer me some consolation

Throw back a few [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and if you do it right, you won't remember it tomorrow.

Comment

Been throwin them back but it doesn't seem like it will help. Thanks for the suggestion though!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Dude I feel your pain..

I watched Saw last night... That was another two hours of my life wasted..

All these new horror movies blow....everyfrigginoneofthem!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Guys, i had to watch that twice in the cinema! Come on, where is my sympathy blowjobs? that movie sucks!

It was one of those attempts to be clever, and like the matrix... failed horribly.

Comment

Thanks for the post..now I KNOW I won't make the same mistake [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X