No announcement yet.

Here is a guitar trivia question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here is a guitar trivia question.......

Dick Dale.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Elvis....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Moses.

[/ QUOTE ]

F That it was Aaron
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Dick Dale, dammit. Go ask him. He started EVERYTHING! First one to play fast, first one to play loud, first to play fast AND loud, and first one to do a pick scrape on record.
          I guarantee it.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Al Gore.
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

i agree with Newc. dick dale DID invent everything!! or so he claims. then and again he refers to himself in third person!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I didn't invent the pick slide, but I sure overuse it. It's all part of my "smoke and mirrors" approach to guitar playing. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

tommy tedesco
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X