Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hey motocross fans...

Sorry for the late weekly update.
    Ricky smoked'em in Anaheim III. Byrne (Kaw) got the holeshot ahead of Ricky. Ernesto Fonseca body checked Reed in the split start firt turn. Half way through the first lap Ricky blew by Byrne.
    Reed was 14th. Larocco was fighting McGrath for 3rd. Lap 5 Windham took a soil sample ending his night, moments later McGrath decided he wanted to see what color his front fender was a he took a header over the bars.
    Ricky cruised to an easy win.
    Reed pinned it and put in an amazing charge all the way to 2nd. Byrne held on to 3rd.
    Bubba update the cast is off and he is definately going to return during the supercross series.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Bubba coming back, and I'm curious how he'll do against Carmichael. It amazes me how Ricky dominates these races so easily! Same thing for Tedesco. Mcgrath won the LCQ, but crashed in the main. I believe he was in forth at the time.

Comment

Make it 5 in a row. Ricky took the lead after the first triple and never looked back. Reed couldn't over come the 4 seconds he lost to Carmichael on the first lap getting through traffic. Windham rode a quite race to the final podium spot.
        125 East region Millsaps schooled the entire field.

Comment

Ricky was on fire. In the qualifier, he was stylin' over every triple.

I don't remember who it was, but that one guy on the Honda had a nasty endo crash in the whoops. Ouch! I guess works suspension can't bail you out every time.

Comment

That was Kyle Lewis. The crash was bad, but to make things even worse was when his bike decided to ride him.

Comment

What a race. Finally the Thunda from down unda won. Reed had a bad jump off the start. McGrath got the holeshot with Carmichael on his ass. Ricky passed Jeremy over the triple, they pointed to each other and Ricky was gone. Next reed blew by like Jeremy was sitting still.
              Reed put his head down and chased Carmichael down. He passed ricky on the last lap. Then coming into the next to last turn Villimun sp? took Reeds line and ran him high allowing Ricky to close back in. Chad made it through the whoops cleanly. Ricky crashed trying to push it and catch Reed.
              Chad and Ricky lapped the entire field except LaRocco who finished fourth. I can't remember a race where the everyone up to fourth place was lapped. Amazing race.
              With his third place finish that gave LaRocco his 80th career podium.

Comment

Man, Mcgrath was fast for the first few laps, then he faded away. Seems to be his MO these days. I was hoping that somehow he and Ricky would battle it out for most of the race, but it wasn't meant to be. Carmichael's crash viewed on the helmet cam was pretty neat. Just goes to show how fast that stuff can happen, and it happens to the best. Those whoops were gnarly though, everyone seemed to have problems through them.

Michael Byrne looked fast as well. I gotta pull for him, he's the only guy that rides Kawasaki in the 250 class (I think Tedesco was riding 250's too).

It's snowing out, but I think I'm going to go out to the garage and start the KX... Man I wanna go riding!

Comment

Tedesco is riding the 125 class on the KX250F four stroke.

Comment

Saw the SD Race this morning, Best race this year so far, MC Will get a podium this year I hope, and hopefully it'll be here in Seattle In april. I think Chad will be able to Step it up to give Ricky some Compition, Byrne is stepping it up for Kawi, He was showing a lot of promise 2 years ago on his 450 Honda.
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Comment

Ricky Came up big this week, next week in st. Louis should be awsome

And the picture of MC above is sweet

Comment

Well it didn't take Ricky long to get back to his winning ways. He was untouchable in his heat race. Chad fell during his heat but was still able to qualify in the heat race.
                          Chad took the holeshot with Ricky close behind. Ricky paced Chad for few laps. Ricky then caught Chad drifting wide in a flat turn, He ducked under and pushed Chad to the outside. It was a clean pass. Ricky started to pull a lead whe his fronted washed out. Chad and Kevin were able to get past Ricky before he good get up and running. Ricky chased Kevin down in less than one lap, he did bump and push Kevin out wide. Windham didn't seem to care to much for the way he was passed.
                          Ricky chased Chad down and passed him in the exact same turn as the first time he passed him. Ricky pulled a lead and took the checkers. Chad followed then Windham.
                          Pastrana fans looks like travis will be back at Orlando. No news from Bubba.

Comment

The Pass ricky put on KW was sweet and then the 2 passes on reed were textbook too, can't wait till april for the 1st seattle supercross in like 6 years

Comment

Yeah that was a great race. Ricky is the man for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X