Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love My Mailman

I have the best Mailman ever.

He brought me my new Anthrax album [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

-and-

An entire box of chocolate truffles!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal AND Chocolate!!!
    Orgasm in a mailbox right there, people. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I Love My Mailman

What brand of chocolates? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Swiss something. Hell I don't care. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Every year we order a bunch of stuff from some Swiss company (Swiss Colony, that's it) to send out to our family, and we get a free box of truffles for doing business with them. Cool deal.

My favs? The DARK truffles. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

New Anthrax album?
        Is that a CD with older songs but John Bush on Vocal?

Comment

Yup. That's it. So, not really new music. But it is most excellent, most excellent.

Listen Here

Comment

Yea,I listed to the CD on that website like yesterday and kept wondering these songs sounded so familiar.
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I love Anthrax but Dan Spitz era though.. Saw them twice in late 80's.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Orgasm in a mailbox right there, people. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess you DO love him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Does Keith know about this, hmmmmm? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Regarding the last two responses... ooooooh, SNAP! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah.
                    The Keith knows all about me loving the mailman.
                    He says (and I quote) "The orgasm part is just the icing on the cake! Because I get what the mailman can't HAVE!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Regarding the last two responses... ooooooh, SNAP! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Revenge Of The Yeti

HAHAHAHA!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Dark Truffles"...sounds like a struggling black metal band.

Comment

I just picked up the "return of the killer a's" DVD for 5 bucks today. I love Jenna Elfman in the black lodge video. I used to be a huge anthrax fan, but kind of lost track after white noise came out. Then I watched this video and realized why I used to like them so much-THEY ROCK!

Comment

Working...
                          X