Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know what happened to my Failbook account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know what happened to my Failbook account?

So I get an email yesterday morning at 9:58 that says "suspicious activity" on my Failbook account, followed by another email at 9:59 saying my account was suspended for activity on my account relating to hate groups, promoting violence, and some other shit that violates community standards.
    I was at work, but I don't remember posting too much before 10am. Maybe some Likes and Laughs, but certainly none of my well-known rants.

I texted a couple of contacts to have them look into it (because Failbook sends notifications when friends do shit), and a regular contact said the last one he got was that I changed my profile picture, then the notification disappeared since my account has been hidden.

My profile pic has been the WarAngel since like March, and we've had contact since then, so I doubt it's an old notification. I'm guessing some dickhead with a death wish hacked me and put up a swastika instead?

If anybody saw anything just before it went down, let me know.

p.s. Had to create a new JCF account because I can't remember my old info, and it doesn't recognize my email. Must've been the old one that's inactive. It's Newc, for those who didn't know.

Comment

No clue what happened to your FB account. Your name shows up in my friends list still, but there's no profile pic, and when I click on your name, it just says "This content isn't available right now." Seems like that happens when people deactivate their accounts. PM sent about your Newc account here, though.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome back Newc!

Comment

WOOHOO! Thanks, Toejam for the assist on getting my Newc account sorted!
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

No problem!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              WOOHOO! Thanks, Toejam for the assist on getting my Newc account sorted!
              Well look what the cat dragged in... Welcome back dude!

Comment

Failbook are a buncha dicks LOL
                Created another account and went to reconnect with some of my music-related contacts, Fuckbook banhammered my new account LOL
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X