thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thief

Some teenager was asked to stop 3 times, then as he left McDonalds, man says "excuse me, you just stole my 94". The teen just calmly returns the food and walks off. I mean, the nerve of trying to steal someone's food is plain view. It's not as if he accidentally mistook his own order for someone else's. If you did that in the army back in the day, you got a fork through the hand.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    Some teenager was asked to stop 3 times, then as he left McDonalds, man says "excuse me, you just stole my 94". The teen just calmly returns the food and walks off. I mean, the nerve of trying to steal someone's food is plain view. It's not as if he accidentally mistook his own order for someone else's. If you did that in the army back in the day, you got a fork through the hand.
    In this area that will get your ass stomped without remorse. He's lucky that someone was that forgiving.

Kids today have no shame or remorse. A lot of it is because they haven't had a fork through their hand or their ass stomped.

Comment

I stabbed a kid in the hand with a fork once. Sort of, it was more of a poke as they really didn't bleed. Got the point across though. 4th or 5th grade had this same kid who picked on me every year since 2nd grade. Tried to steal my fries at lunch. He didn't stop picking on me but he didn't steal my fries anymore.

Comment

Have you ever been forked in the Golden Arches Wilksy-baby? Or had someone handle your pickle in plain view? What about having your chutney cupboard plundered?
        Seems to ring a bell for me...
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
        X