Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi !

Hi everyone !

Before posting anything related to Jackson/Charvel, I wanted to quickly introduce myself:
    My name is François, I'm 30 and I live in France. I've been playing guitar for 16 years, I studied music theory and guitare technics at M.A.I, and guitar building/repair at I.T.E.M.M, I graduated from both, and now I work as a guitar-tech and guitar teacher !
    I'm here to meet people who love Jackson and Charvel as much as I do, and also to keep learning about these brands, since I collect guitars, and obviously talk about anything related to guitar and music !
    I currently own 11 Jackson/Charvel guitars, mostly USA and MIJ from the early 90's, but I will tell you more soon !

Cheers !

hello and welcome. But be care full, I only had a dozen or so Charvel guitars when I joined this forum, I now have close to 100 guitars in my house, about 75 of which are Charvel.

Comment

Welcome to The Forum!

When you get time, we like pics!!

Comment

Welcome!

I've had quite few guitars over the years but took a ten year or so hiatus and sold down to all but 2. My wife and son bought me a MIM San Dimas last year for Father's Day and BAM I'm back into guitars and have 10 now.

Let's see a family portrait of your guitars.

Comment

Thanks everybody ^_^ !

Cool to hear about your stories, I can relate to the collection spiraling out of control !

Here is a picture to tease you, but I will post about each guitars individually in the appropriate sections ! Can you guess the models ?

Comment

Working...
          X