The Music Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Music Zoo

I'm thinking of buying a Ultra Stratocaster from The Music Zoo in NY. They seem to have a high customer satisfaction rating. Has anyone done business with them before? Would you recommend them as a legit seller?

I’ve bought from them for many years, one of their special USA Charvel mahogany runs from like 15 years ago to newer purchases thru Reverb. They take actual pics of the items for sale and represent the guitars well and pack them well. In several instances, I’ve called them to get a ‘hands-on’ description over the phone where they get the guitar in hand and answer any questions or verify playability/action and condition. During a few of those calls, I’ve asked them if they could come down on price and sometimes they could and sent me an ‘invoice’ via paypal, so I saved a few $ just by asking. So yes, legit seller!

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
      I’ve bought from them for many years, one of their special USA Charvel mahogany runs from like 15 years ago to newer purchases thru Reverb. They take actual pics of the items for sale and represent the guitars well and pack them well. In several instances, I’ve called them to get a ‘hands-on’ description over the phone where they get the guitar in hand and answer any questions or verify playability/action and condition. During a few of those calls, I’ve asked them if they could come down on price and sometimes they could and sent me an ‘invoice’ via paypal, so I saved a few $ just by asking. So yes, legit seller!
      Great, thank you MD, I have only heard good things about them, I think I will go ahead with the purchase.

Comment

Working...
      X