Howdy fellas! Found my way back after 7 or so years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy fellas! Found my way back after 7 or so years

It occurred to me that I used to post here all the time when I was reminiscing on my arsenal of KV1's that I had to sell to survive a divorce. Loved it here but couldn't bear to be reminded of what I no longer had I suppose. Somehow I remembered my handle & password..on my final attempt ? I'm trying to track down my blue ghost flame kv1 that I got directly from a build for mustaine (or more accurately it was used in a full page print ad). Sold it to another member here who pawned it shortly after. Lots of great guys here & a TON of knowledge...hoping to contribute again myself ?

Welcome back! I remember you! Best of luck tracking down that KV1.

Comment

So, how was prison? Has your keyster recovered its elasticity yet?

(It won't.)
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Welcome back. Still a few of us lurking here.

Comment

Welcome back. Fellow KV1 owner. Am back too after an absence.
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Divorce is a bitch but its worth every penny.
            Haters gonna hate
            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              So, how was prison? Has your keyster recovered its elasticity yet?

(It won't.)
              Makes you wonder what what'shisname Vic Sansevere(?) is doing ATM
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I moved to the fuck'n desert and lost all interest in guitfiddles! I sold / gave away all 76 of them sumbitches! ? Glad to know you're still alive and kick'n!
                "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  I moved to the fuck'n desert and lost all interest in guitfiddles! I sold / gave away all 76 of them sumbitches! ? Glad to know you're still alive and kick'n!
                  Hey, Mark! Your guitars didn't end up in the meat trailer with Fett; did they? lol
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm such an old-timer here that I remember SEEGERMANY's previous username was GERMANDETH or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by kremit View Post
                      It occurred to me that I used to post here all the time when I was reminiscing on my arsenal of KV1's that I had to sell to survive a divorce. Loved it here but couldn't bear to be reminded of what I no longer had I suppose. Somehow I remembered my handle & password..on my final attempt ? I'm trying to track down my blue ghost flame kv1 that I got directly from a build for mustaine (or more accurately it was used in a full page print ad). Sold it to another member here who pawned it shortly after. Lots of great guys here & a TON of knowledge...hoping to contribute again myself ?
                      I hope you find it. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Hey, Mark! Your guitars didn't end up in the meat trailer with Fett; did they? lol
                        DAMN dude how did I miss this post last year!

Comment

Originally posted by deaton02
                          I have a KV1 i would be willing to let go of, serial #UO5248. It was the first one made in 1998, it's mint with original inspection tag, owners Jackson/Charvel manual, Jackson case, LSR tuners, Kahler bridge, original pickups, pots, warranty card and plastic bag. Black pearl Dave Mustaine sig series USA model. I can post pics if there is any interest.
                          Scamsevere, is that you?!

Comment

Working...
                          X