X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lemon oil also gets rid of garlic smell from a coochie

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      I hear Rsmacker also uses lemon oil for lube. I'll ask my wife if she thinks it's a good idea.
      Lemon oil = Mineral oil with lemon fragrance added.

Though not optimal, I've heard of using baby oil as a personal lubricant (obviously not compatible with latex products), and baby oil = mineral oil with some sort of fragrance added (oddly, it's NOT the fragrance of babies ).

Ergo, lemon oil can probably be used as a sub-optimal lube. (Warning: Try at your own risk!)

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post

Lemon oil = Mineral oil with lemon fragrance added.

Though not optimal, I've heard of using baby oil as a personal lubricant (obviously not compatible with latex products), and baby oil = mineral oil with some sort of fragrance added (oddly, it's NOT the fragrance of babies ).

Ergo, lemon oil can probably be used as a sub-optimal lube. (Warning: Try at your own risk!)
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
          lemon oil also gets rid of garlic smell from a coochie
          That's good to know!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like garlic bread, but was unaware of garlic coochie! Will be on the look out, thanks!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I've stopped being lazy and replaced the strings on all 4 guitars. Smell is gone. Those bass strings are not cheap.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X