Fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting

So..I've been stuck at home for over a year due to my multiple sclerosis ..and I traveled all over the globe regularly for my job before this attack took me out. So being stuck here has led to sheer fucking boredom. Because of the boredom and the stupid fact that lying on a couch for over a year makes one pretty out of shape and fat lol.
    I'm gonna attempt fasting. One day in only water and vitamins and this really is...pretty fucking miserable 😂
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Feel better, and good luck on your fast! I had a herniated disc a few years ago and was in excruciating pain, didn't eat much for like 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How long did it take you to lose the anger about being hungry with a fridge and cupboards full of food but you’re still staring at a glass of water wondering if you finish this one will the one right after it make you feel Not hungry?
      😂
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Didn't take too long mainly because of the pain I was in, but sometimes I try not to eat as much now and just have to learn the discipline. The extra water does seem to help.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X