https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F184003682773

8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

...well

It's certainly closer to their origin than golfclubs
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Hey, Gibson is getting out of the branding. Someone's gotta pick up the slack.

bluetooth headphones are good for listening to pre-recorded items.
      bluetooth transmissions are delayed from real time. they serve no purpose for musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
        bluetooth transmissions are delayed from real time. they serve no purpose for musicians.
        I used to think so too. On all my older smartphones, watching videos was intolerable because the audio coming from my bluetooth speaker was delayed and not synchronized with the video. My newest smartphone doesn't have this lag problem. Perhaps technology has improved.

Since we're on the subject of headphones AND bluetooth lag in the context of musicians, this product demo really impressed me. Watch the attached video while wearing good headphones for the full effect. And there doesn't appear to be any bluetooth lag.

Comment

everything is delayed from real time. sound travels at about 350 meters a second at normal conditions, and so probably takes your guitar sound at least several milliseconds to go from your speakers to your ears. the question with digital transmission is how much delay, and that depends on how the bluetooth link is set up.

Comment

Working...
          X