Everyone gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone gone??

I check in once a week and it looks like since the forum update this board went instantly dead. I see just a handful of posts over the last month. What gives? Am I using it wrong?

I feel you man, once the update happened it’s been super dead

Comment

I feel you man, after the update it’s been kinda dead here

Comment

The jcf has been dying a slow death over the last several years, but the injury it sustained after the board change has been crazy! I can’t imagine it will be around much longer
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I'm thankful as long as it's still up. Nothing like being able to search this place for information. The Facebook groups make me want to burn my computer and piss on the ashes. Weekly rehashing of the same old stuff, filled to the brim with misinformation, and no good clean way to trace/keep the corrections that surface in the posts. The JCF is a fantastic resource, and I hope it gets to stay online, even if it becomes less and less active!
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I check it almost daily but it is pretty much like when my kids open the fridge, stare inside for a few secs, then close the door.

Comment

i check in pretty much every day...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I still visit every day, but only post when I have something worthwhile to say (this post notwithstanding)

Comment

I feel like the update did quite the number on the forum that's for sure. My load times are ridiculous for a mostly text webpage. And new posts and threads are only up to a few a week. The timing seems weird.

Comment

if this forum wasn't a white screen it might help.. did you hear that? cant stay up at night with that screen in my eye

Comment

You can change it back to the classic black style

Comment

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
                        You can change it back to the classic black style
                        but it only stays that way when you are logged in.

Comment

ok ill try thanks.. you guys should revive this forum !!!

Comment

I check in to see if there's anything at least every couple of days. I still prefer forums over Facebook myself.

Comment

I still check in every few days but......seems like it's on it's last leg. shame too....I miss the heyday....

MOSHON
                              DAVE
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                              X