I want to make Cruxifiction Fasionable again with these two idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to make Cruxifiction Fasionable again with these two idiots

So for those not in California, or more specifically Northern California there is a stretch of highway called 580 (For those who remember "580" in Sons of Anarchy, it's not a back road it's an actual freeway) well there is this portion where 132 merges onto it. Well about 15 car lengths behind the off ramp there, we came to a complete stop. Not a break and then inch forward, but a full stop for a couple minutes. Some how, some way, even after we were at a complete stop, a car behind me rear ended me, and HARD. I'm thinking they cut in on the guy behind me as I didn't see it, Had no reason to think someone was going to rear end me.

So I pull over to the side, and the other car, slowly pulls to the other side. Now I should have gotten suspicious since neither of the two "men" in the car got out, what they were waiting for was me out of the car and an opening, i asked if they have insurance and they darted in front of someone and forced their way over and off to 132.

So I call in a hit and run, the cop shows up in a while, and tells me i need to go to 132 and wait for him at the gas station as he has to take care of that and points and a big rig that has since gone off the road on the other side of 580.

Their silver Nissan was probably stolen, they probably had drugs on them and they probably had warrants, all these are assumptions, but considering they were pieces of shit for hit and run, i'm pretty much assuming they also rape animals and steal candy from babies. The car had no plates on front of back.

it shredded my back bumper cover and crushed my rear bumper (it did it's job) rest of the car is fine and in the shop.

oh so the cop shows back up at the gas station at this point it's been an hour and he just flat out said at this point it's cold. so..

the last two days I've had thoughts of sounding rods and blow torches as well as crucifixions. yeah,

I'm fine, the car will be fine again. just pisses me off. a lot of people really are shit.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

These days, the odds of a planet killing asteroid striking earth, are greater than faith in humanity being vindicated
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
    X